Saturday, April 23, 2016

Blah!

I feel like garbage. I'm tired. I have an upset stomach. Sleep is tough. My back aches. I feel tight and hot and uncomfortable. I have a headache. These drains are leaving me feeling like a prisoner in my own house. And I'm continually reminded that so many others are dealing with things so much worse than me. Which makes me feel lots of guilt for feeling "down". And crying, actually, doesn't help. It just makes my nose stuffy. And people ask how they can help. People are kind. But the truth is, there's not much anyone can do. Unless they can fast forward time. So thank you for asking, but I'm just gonna have to keep pushing through the days. Nobody else can do that for me. And I am grateful for the millions of kind things people have said/done/brought, etc. And I know I'm not a very high quality person because I'm not smiling through all of this. I'm just sick of this. And it hasn't even been a week. I feel like I'm going to go crazy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment